Neketn) k) t/.
Property "Balinese word" (as page type) with input value "n) k) t/." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
- touch, bring something to- gether. Seket means to be stuck, the opposite of galah, meaning loose, as a bearing, etc. Adhesive (Adjective)
- stick to something (Adjective)
- be close to something (Adjective)
- stuck together (Adjective)
- caught in net by gills, stuck, touch, bring into contact with. Used to refer to sticky things like rice grains (Adjective)
liu bulun meng neket di baju tiange
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.