Neketn) k) t/.
- stick to something (Adjective)
- be close to something (Adjective)
- stuck together (Adjective)
- caught in net by gills, stuck, touch, bring into contact with. Used to refer to sticky things like rice grains (Adjective)
- touch, bring something to- gether. Seket means to be stuck, the opposite of galah, meaning loose, as a bearing, etc. Adhesive (Adjective)
liu bulun meng neket di baju tiange
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Automatically collected usage examples
No examples collected yet.