Neketn) k) t/.
Property "Balinese word" (as page type) with input value "n) k) t/." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
- stick to something (Adjective)
- be close to something (Adjective)
- stuck together (Adjective)
- caught in net by gills, stuck, touch, bring into contact with. Used to refer to sticky things like rice grains (Adjective)
- touch, bring something to- gether. Seket means to be stuck, the opposite of galah, meaning loose, as a bearing, etc. Adhesive (Adjective)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
liu bulun meng neket di baju tiange
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.