- give off light, be lit up (anything that gives off light)
- look for something with a torch or lantern or other source of light at night, for example kedungu, a large land crab that lives on the edge of the suung. Implication is that one is going to catch something, e.g. crab, lindung, fish, etc. but the verb can be used for looking for anything with any kind of light.
- flame ; imitation fire (Noun)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
1. Ada endih di tegale. 2. Endih apine gede pesan.[example 1]
1. There is a flame in the garden. 2. The flame is very big.
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "1. There is a flame in the garden. 2. The flame is very big." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- I Gusti Made Sutjaja. 2011. kamus bahasa bali-Indonesia-Inggris. Hal.: 347; Ni Made Suryati.