- color is red
- Lord Brahma ; god of the South (Mider) (Noun)
- weapon is Gada, number is 9
- associated with fire, kitchen
- classical Hinduism holds that Brahma is the god of creation, but this is not an important part of Balinese Hinduism
- the Pura Desa is associated with Brahma
- sixth day of the 8-day week
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Dewa Brahma pinaka silih tunggil Dewa ring Tri Murti kasarengin olih Dewi Saraswaswati sane ngardi jagate puniki.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
In Balinese: Ida Hyang paramakawi mituduhin Bhatara Brahma mangda ngawerdi jagate malih pisan.
In English: He came to Bali and became an advisor to the Balinese kingdom in Waturenggong era.
In Indonesian: Beliau datang ke Bali dan menjadi penasihat kerajaan Bali pada zaman Waturenggong.