What can you set as an example from Bung Karno in this millenial era? Post your comments here or propose a question.dismiss
- drain water into the rice fields (Dataran) (Verb) en
- hall between kitchen and house (Mider) (Noun) en
- bet big (gambling) (Dataran) (Verb) en
- bertaruh besar (judi) (Mider) (Verb) id
- mengalirkan air ke sawah (Dataran) (Verb) id
- balai antara dapur dan rumah (Mider) (Noun) id
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Yadiastun pisne nagih telah, ia stata ngambeng yening majudi.
Even though his money would run out, he always made big bets when he gambled.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Community Spaces
No examples collected yet.