- subsided; starts to decrease; stopped (tt rain) (Verb)
- rain to clear up, stopping of rainy season, no more rain
- bright; sunny (about the weather) (Adjective)
- masan endang = dry season
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "1. Just had heavy rain but now it has subsided.</br>2. Now that the rain has stopped, let's go home.</br>3. Beli, if the rain has stopped, then I will leave." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
1. Wawu sabeh bales mangkin sampun endang.[example 1]
2. Jani suba endang, jalan suba mulih.3. Beli, yen suba endang hujane mara tiang lakar mejalan.
1. Just had heavy rain but now it has subsided.
2. Now that the rain has stopped, let's go home.3. Beli, if the rain has stopped, then I will leave.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
In Balinese: Sami pada angob, napi malih yening polih nyingakin Sang Suryane kala endang katimpalin antuk ambune, kadirasa sang sane ngatonang matinggah ring duur ambune.
- I Gusti Made Sutjaja. 2011. Kamus Bahasa Bali-Indonesia-Inggris. Hal.: 331; I Gusti Ketut Anom dkk,. 2008. Kamus Bahasa bali-Indonesia Beraksara latin dan bali. Hal.: 184; Ni made Suryati.