- masan endang = dry season
- bright; sunny (about the weather) (Adjective)
- subsided; starts to decrease; stopped (tt rain) (Verb)
- rain to clear up, stopping of rainy season, no more rain
1. Wawu sabeh bales mangkin sampun endang.[example 1]
2. Jani suba endang, jalan suba mulih.3. Beli, yen suba endang hujane mara tiang lakar mejalan.
1. Just had heavy rain but now it has subsided.
2. Now that the rain has stopped, let's go home.3. Beli, if the rain has stopped, then I will leave.
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "1. Just had heavy rain but now it has subsided.
2. Now that the rain has stopped, let's go home.3. Beli, if the rain has stopped, then I will leave." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- I Gusti Made Sutjaja. 2011. Kamus Bahasa Bali-Indonesia-Inggris. Hal.: 331; I Gusti Ketut Anom dkk,. 2008. Kamus Bahasa bali-Indonesia Beraksara latin dan bali. Hal.: 184; Ni made Suryati.