- sympathize with, attracted to
- good taste (Adjective)
- clever, beautiful, interesting, nice smelling, fortunate in trade
- ex: bangkit maan be bangkit refers to something that happens continuously, not just once, whereas aget refers to something that can happen only once, or it can be continuous. Getting a good job is aget. Having luck at betting is bangkit.
- means the same as ngalih ga, an idiomatic expression meaning that you are successful in your efforts to get something that produces an income
- get something easily if you want it (Adjective)
- always lucky (Adjective)
Undis adalah sejenis kacang yang memiliki warna hitam dan pahit, tetapi sangat lezat untuk dimakan. Artinya adalah, meskipun ada sesuatu yang hitam di luar, di dalamnya mungkin sangat baik.| ]]Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "A black undis vegetable has a balanced taste. [proverb]</br>Undis is a sort of bean that has a black color and is bitter, but very delicious to eat. The meaning is that, although something may be black on the outside, inside it may be very good. Balinese consider black color to be very bad for people, food, etc." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
In Balinese: Dumogi pandemi Corona ene prasida ical tur pariwisata Bali prasida bangkit malih.
In Balinese: Yusan ipun titiang bangkit lan mautsaha ngrereh kaweruhan siki malih siki di bidang tari ulian dot ngajegang budaya bali, videography lan photography ngantos mangkin semangat nike merajah ring sekancan sarira, tetep KUKUH ring manah lan raga diastun RAPUH ring jinah lan kala(situasi/waktu).
- F. Eiseman, Proverbs. 1987