- harness or straps used to secure something to the body or another object
- tie up something so that it can be carried on shoulders on stick
- a safety strap (Mider) (Noun)
- straps for a shoulder pole (sanan) to which baskets or buckets are attached (Mider) (Noun)
- boiled pepes (a type of side dish wrapped in a banana leaf)) (Mider) (Noun)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Panjake makta bandut anggen karya ring pura
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.