- tie up something so that it can be carried on shoulders on stick
- boiled pepes (a type of side dish wrapped in a banana leaf)) (Mider) (Noun)
- harness or straps used to secure something to the body or another object
- a safety strap (Mider) (Noun)
- straps for a shoulder pole (sanan) to which baskets or buckets are attached (Mider) (Noun)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Panjake makta bandut anggen karya ring pura
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.