- left end goes around forehead and ends behind right ear
- right end comes around in back of head, over left end, around forehead, and is tucked inside on top
- then left end can be tucked in if desired
- head wrap, head cloth, turban-like made from towel or other similar material (cerik) worn by women
- start with towel around back of head with both ends of same length
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.