- hard to enter because of small
- flowers small with many long stamens that protrude from the flower cup
- steady, strong, tight, (e.g. a bolt, string, nut) (Mider) (Adjective)
- tree (Leguminosae), tall tree, ridged trunk, with bipinnate leaves with many oval leaflets (Mider) (Noun)
- cannot remove or insert into. See: kelet = fits but tight
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
I Gunawati ngucap apa iba nawang/nah ené rain pangiris/maadan sudira/batun madan guna/tali madan anak lewih/tekek karyanang/ento né maadan widi//[example 1]
Gunawati says, Did you know/this is the eye of the knife/named brave and persistent /stone named self quality/rope named someone whose primary/conducted firmly/that is called Widi//
Tegulan taline ento tekek.
Rope is strong (tight).
Tiang taen nakonang suksman sasolahan magulu (w)angsul apang ada kakedekan. Tiang pelih ngae kategori. Ento (magulu wangsul) tusing ada artine, nanging tuah buat kualitas, kabisan lan tata cara nyolahang. Sasolahanne harus tekek lan seken.[example 2]
I once asked what the meaning (arti) was of the dance movement, magulu (w)angsul, to be met with gales of laughter. I had made a category mistake. It had no meaning, but was a matter of quality, skill and delivery. The movement should be 'tekek' (firm, precise) and 'seken' (clear, definite).
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "I once asked what the meaning (arti) was of the dance movement, magulu (w)angsul, to be met with gales of laughter. I had made a category mistake. It had no meaning, but was a matter of quality, skill and delivery. The movement should be 'tekek' (firm, precise) and 'seken' (clear, definite)." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
In Balinese: ngalih ajak matatimbang
Bhakti sujati sampun kaunggahang Mabakti, Makarya lan Malajah ring genah soang-soang ngantosang landuh sané kaarepang pawisik saking para Hyang tamba gering kamargiang mangda jagat galang apadang suka duka tekek kagisiangTat twam asi kalaksanayang
- Pupuh Durma 37
- Mark Hobart, Beyond Words Some thoughts about how Balinese argue For a symposium on How Indonesians Argue, 3-5th. July 2015: Research Gate.