- orderly: neat (Adjective)
- kind of ketipat (food made from rice that is put into woven palm leaf buds, in the form of rectangular bags and so on, then boiled, eaten instead of rice) made with bamboo leaves instead of the usual coconut leaves (Noun)
- soundly; very well (about sleep)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
1. Sabilang ulian Galungan, anake di Batungsel ngae entil.[example 1]
2. Entil baana ngaba.3. Entil pesan sirep rarene.
1. Every Ulian (4 days after) Galungan, the people in Batungsel Village make 'entil'.
2. The way he carried it was neat.3. The baby sleeps very well.
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "1. Every Ulian (4 days after) Galungan, the people in Batungsel Village make 'entil'.
2. The way he carried it was neat.3. The baby sleeps very well." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- I Gusti Ketut Anom dkk.. 2008. Kamus Bahasa Bali.Indonesia. Kerjasama Dinas Kebudayaan Kota Denpasar dengan badan Pembina Bahasa, Aksara, dan Sastra Bali1. Hal: 190 ; Ni Made Suryati.