Property "Balinese word" (as page type) with input value "t)ebnn/." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
- wrong orientation for certain religious activities or for buildings
- lower end, foot end, downhill side
- (opp. luanan = oriented toward Kaja and Kangin, North or East)
- orientation downstream, that which is lower
- oriented toward Kelod or Kauh (South or West in South Bali), which is considered to be bad for such activities as sleeping
umahne men bekung tebenan sekolah tiange
No translation exists for this example.
Eda manjus dini, ditu laku di tebénan!
Don't take a bath here, do it downstream!
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Dictionary
No examples collected yet.