tebenant)ebnn/.Property "Balinese word" (as page type) with input value "t)ebnn/." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
- oriented toward Kelod or Kauh (South or West in South Bali), which is considered to be bad for such activities as sleeping
- orientation downstream, that which is lower
- wrong orientation for certain religious activities or for buildings
- (opp. luanan = oriented toward Kaja and Kangin, North or East)
- lower end, foot end, downhill side
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
umahne men bekung tebenan sekolah tiange
No translation exists for this example.
Eda manjus dini, ditu laku di tebénan!
Don't take a bath here, do it downstream!
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
In Balinese: Yening anake masiramring tebenan, biasane toyane daki duaning macampur sisan anake masiram ring ulu.
In English: If one bathes in the lower stream, usually the water becomes dirty because it is mixed with the remnants of the baths of people upstream.
In Indonesian: Mereka percaya bahwa di sana ada pintu gerbang ke alam para dewata.