- ice or a fruit drink made of chopped fresh fruit with shaved ice and sugar (Noun)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
1. Yen masan panes, makejang pada ngalih es.[example 1]
2. Tiang ten bani nginum es.3. Cenik-cenike pada demen teken es krim.
1. In the summer everyone was looking for ice.
2. I don't dare to drink ice.3. All children love ice cream.
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "1. In the summer everyone was looking for ice.
2. I don't dare to drink ice.3. All children love ice cream." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
Tiang minum es jeruk tur who-wohan sane ring Bali anggen ajengan panuntas.[example 2]
I would like to have orange juice and seasonal fruits from Bali for dessert.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- Ni Made Suryati
- BASAbali software