- sometimes the word is restricted to apply only to large bamboo woven basket with coarse hexagonal openings for such things as vegetables, grass, etc.
- sometimes made of woven wire fence material
- many different sizes, shapes, and types
- counter for baskets full
- general term for any kind of open weave, usually large, basket that is made with flat strips of bamboo, or, sometimes wire net
- usually has hexagonal pattern weave. however, the term is not used for guungan, and is not applied to some types of baskets that fit the above description
- sometimes the term is used as a general word for any sort of basket
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Nyoman Santosa bangun nuduk padange tur penpena ka keranjange dadi ategen.[example 1]
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- (Novel) Tresnane Lebur Ajur Satonden Kembang karya Djelantik Santha tahun 1981 hal 8