- sometimes made of woven wire fence material
- many different sizes, shapes, and types
- counter for baskets full
- general term for any kind of open weave, usually large, basket that is made with flat strips of bamboo, or, sometimes wire net
- usually has hexagonal pattern weave. however, the term is not used for guungan, and is not applied to some types of baskets that fit the above description
- sometimes the term is used as a general word for any sort of basket
- sometimes the word is restricted to apply only to large bamboo woven basket with coarse hexagonal openings for such things as vegetables, grass, etc.
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Nyoman Santosa bangun nuduk padange tur penpena ka keranjange dadi ategen.[example 1]
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- (Novel) Tresnane Lebur Ajur Satonden Kembang karya Djelantik Santha tahun 1981 hal 8