- the series of names of coconut stages, from youngest to most mature is: bungsil, bungkak, kuwud gamarik, kuwud samambuh, kuwud, kuwud pengeliklik, nyuh
- the word bungkak is also used to refer just to the shell of the young coconut before it hardens
- young coconut without meat, younger than kuwud, older than bungsil (Noun)
- the water in kuwud is sweet and plentiful and the meat is soft and sweet
- bungsil is too immaeture to use for any purpose and has no water
- bungkak is sometimes used as a source of holy water, but it is too immaeture to use for food
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
I Belog meli bungkak di peken.
I Belog buys coconuts that are still very young and there is no stuff on the market.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
In Balinese: Toyan bungkak taler kaketisang, sinarengin antuk sarwa eteh-eteh sane suci minakadi beras lan kunyit.
In English: This ceremony is called Ngulapin.
In Indonesian: Upacara ini disebut Ngulapin.