- the word bungkak is also used to refer just to the shell of the young coconut before it hardens
- young coconut without meat, younger than kuwud, older than bungsil
- the water in kuwud is sweet and plentiful and the meat is soft and sweet
- bungsil is too immaeture to use for any purpose and has no water
- bungkak is sometimes used as a source of holy water, but it is too immaeture to use for food
- the series of names of coconut stages, from youngest to most mature is: bungsil, bungkak, kuwud gamarik, kuwud samambuh, kuwud, kuwud pengeliklik, nyuh
I Belog meli bungkak nyuh gading di peken
No translation exists for this example.