- solar eclipse
- the dough separated from the tool, and the cake is fried
- rice cake
- usually prepared only for offerings, not to be eaten, but the cake is edible
- kind of dry, colored circular rice cake (jaja) about 10 cm. in diameter in the form of a filigreed flower
- usually bright red or orange
- rice flour and water are made into a thin dough
- a special tool called penyankan jaja, shaped like the final cake, is dipped into the thin dough and then plunged into hot oil
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Titiang majemuh di beten matanai tuni semengan.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.