How should we respond to Russian Villages in Bali? Post your comments here or propose a question.dismiss
- it is normally intended to be eaten, rather than used as part of an offering en
- cake from pulut or sticky rice that is steamed and smeared with melted granulated sugar, usually printed in the shape of a box (Noun) en
- rice cake en
- common type of dry rice cake (jaja tuh) that is made from whole grain sticky rice (ketan) in the same fashion as when making begina en
- gipang is normally not colored and is shaped into cones, cylinders, and rectangular prisms before frying en
- kue dari pulut atau ketan yang dikukus dan dilumuri gula pasir yang dicairkan, biasanya dicetak berbentuk kotak (Noun) id
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Puniki mawasta jaja gipang.
This is called gipang cake.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Community Spaces
In Balinese: Niki ada jaja gipang.” “Nah, dadi,” keto sautne I Pagul tumuli mategtegan di ambene.
In Balinese: Di mulihne ia ngaba gula teken kopi paturu a bungkus tur maimbuh jaja gipang.