- e medium dense hardwood that is sometimes used for wood carvings in Bali
- fruit is spherical, 1.5 cm. , bluish black
- leaves spirally arranged, pinnate, trifoliate
- tree (Euphorbiaceae), bishop wood, a medium sized dioecious tree (unisexual flowers with male and female flowers on different trees) that is not common ine Bali (Noun)
- flowers small, greenish, and occur in panicles
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Tuni semeng tiang meli kursi sane malakar aji gintungan.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.