- leaves spirally arranged, pinnate, trifoliate
- flowers small, greenish, and occur in panicles
- fruit is spherical, 1.5 cm. , bluish black
- e medium dense hardwood that is sometimes used for wood carvings in Bali
- tree (Euphorbiaceae), bishop wood, a medium sized dioecious tree (unisexual flowers with male and female flowers on different trees) that is not common ine Bali (Noun)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Tuni semeng tiang meli kursi sane malakar aji gintungan.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.