- light in weight, easy, mild, minor in importance
- (enteng) tense; strong; tight; straight (Adjective)
- tense, taut
- (énténg) lightly; easy; light (Adjective)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "1. 'The rope is very tight.</br>2. 'The child cries loudly (while calling) until his throat is hard." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
1. Taline enteng pesan. 2. Pianakne ngeling gelar-gelur kanti enteng uat kekolonganne.[example 1]
1. 'The rope is very tight. 2. 'The child cries loudly (while calling) until his throat is hard.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- I Gusti Made Sutjaja. 2011. Kamus Bali-Indonesia-Inggris. Hal: 342; Ni Made Suryati