- tense, taut
- (enteng) tense; strong; tight; straight (Adjective)
- (énténg) lightly; easy; light (Adjective)
- light in weight, easy, mild, minor in importance
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
1. Taline enteng pesan. 2. Pianakne ngeling gelar-gelur kanti enteng uat kekolonganne.[example 1]
1. 'The rope is very tight. 2. 'The child cries loudly (while calling) until his throat is hard.
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "1. 'The rope is very tight. 2. 'The child cries loudly (while calling) until his throat is hard." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- I Gusti Made Sutjaja. 2011. Kamus Bali-Indonesia-Inggris. Hal: 342; Ni Made Suryati