- one of the tones of the five tones in Balinese gamelan (music) (Mider) (Noun)
- between dang and ding of the next octave there are two whole tones
- the musical notation for ding is the ulu, like an upside down U
- music first note of one of the pentatonic Balinese musical scales which consists of the notes: ding, dong, deng, dung, dang
- in the pelog scale the interval between ding and dong is one whole tone
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Silih tunggil panca nada ring gambelan Bali inggih punika ding.
One of the five notes of Balinese gamelan is ding.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.