- and bunut bingin (F. stricta) that has a deeply fluted bole and orange figs en
- tree (Moraceae) en
- large tree, a member of the fig family en
- very similar to its relative, the banyan tree, but lacks aerial roots en
- there are thre e other species all called bunut in Bali: bunut bulu (F. drupacea), with hairs on buds, twigs, and undersides of leaves en
- bunut lulub (F. elastica), formerly used as a rubber tree en
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Punyan bunut empak krana angin baret ibi sanja.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Community Spaces
In Balinese: Ento mawinan sarwa buroné sangkep di betén punyan bunuté.