- there are thre e other species all called bunut in Bali: bunut bulu (F. drupacea), with hairs on buds, twigs, and undersides of leaves
- bunut lulub (F. elastica), formerly used as a rubber tree
- and bunut bingin (F. stricta) that has a deeply fluted bole and orange figs
- tree (Moraceae)
- large tree, a member of the fig family
- very similar to its relative, the banyan tree, but lacks aerial roots
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Punyan bunut empak krana angin baret ibi sanja.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.