- and bunut bingin (F. stricta) that has a deeply fluted bole and orange figs
- very similar to its relative, the banyan tree, but lacks aerial roots
- there are thre e other species all called bunut in Bali: bunut bulu (F. drupacea), with hairs on buds, twigs, and undersides of leaves
- tree (Moraceae)
- large tree, a member of the fig family
- bunut lulub (F. elastica), formerly used as a rubber tree
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Punyan bunut empak krana angin baret ibi sanja.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.