- easily identified by its leaves that have four palmate lobes that are joined only at their bases
- leaf is up to 24 cm. long
- vine (Schizaeaceae), a common fern found growing on trees in the wetter parts of Bali
- its thin, long vine is strong and tough and is used to bind together various parts of baskets and other plaited objects, most commonly to tie rim to object
- use generally confined to higher elevations where the vine grows nearby
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
pageh umahe bek misi ata ulian tusing taen kedasine
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.