- vine (Schizaeaceae), a common fern found growing on trees in the wetter parts of Bali
- its thin, long vine is strong and tough and is used to bind together various parts of baskets and other plaited objects, most commonly to tie rim to object
- use generally confined to higher elevations where the vine grows nearby
- easily identified by its leaves that have four palmate lobes that are joined only at their bases
- leaf is up to 24 cm. long
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
pageh umahe bek misi ata ulian tusing taen kedasine
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
In Balinese: Ada dadi tukang ulat ata, tukang bet umbin kladi, tukang encak batu, tukang penek, miwah ne lenan.