- easily identified by its leaves that have four palmate lobes that are joined only at their bases
- use generally confined to higher elevations where the vine grows nearby
- leaf is up to 24 cm. long
- its thin, long vine is strong and tough and is used to bind together various parts of baskets and other plaited objects, most commonly to tie rim to object
- vine (Schizaeaceae), a common fern found growing on trees in the wetter parts of Bali
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
pageh umahe bek misi ata ulian tusing taen kedasine
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
In Balinese: Ada dadi tukang ulat ata, tukang bet umbin kladi, tukang encak batu, tukang penek, miwah ne lenan.