- its thin, long vine is strong and tough and is used to bind together various parts of baskets and other plaited objects, most commonly to tie rim to object
- use generally confined to higher elevations where the vine grows nearby
- easily identified by its leaves that have four palmate lobes that are joined only at their bases
- leaf is up to 24 cm. long
- vine (Schizaeaceae), a common fern found growing on trees in the wetter parts of Bali
⚙ Automatically collected usage examples
No examples collected yet.