- small, shrubby tree, 4- 8 meters high, fibrous, wiry roots without nodules, dark trunk up to 14 cm. in diameter, used in medicine for TB, diarrhea, and dysentery, and as an astringent. Also used as firewood and to make smaller handicrafts.
- (Leguminosae) sappanwood
Welcome to My Channel, “SPEAK BALINESE” The Place You Learn Balinese Language. I am Kadek, a Balinese who wanna share with you and teach you Balinese Language.
Today we gonna learn "10 Basic Balinese Words". Let’s get started.
1. I : Tiang or Cang.
2. You : Ci or Ragane.
3. What's your name : Nyen adan ci.
4. My name is : Adan cang.
5. How are you : Kenken kabare.
6. I am fine : Cang becik-becik.
7. Where are you from : Uling dija ci.
8. I am from : Cang uling.
9. Thank you : Suksma.
10. You are welcome : Suksma mawali.
Ok, Those all for today, the 10 Basic Balinese Words, you can learn. I hope you enjoy this video and learn something new, and just remind you not to forget to hit the Like button, Leave a comment, Share and Subscribe, I'll keep update to share other Balinese Words twice a week, so don’t miss the update.
Let’s Speak Balinese :p
Thank you so much for watching and see you in the next video.Suksma.
- Made Wijaya
- Kadek, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnmu6DCTwEIA2xPW-8MevjQ