Pacananganp c n \ n/ .
- container for ingredients of the areca nut (betel) chew
- vehicle of a god, usually in the form of an animal or animal-like creature
- each of the village gods has a small human-like statue in which the spirit of the god resides when carried in procession to a temple or to the sea
- each pretima has a vehicle that is usually larger than the image of the god itself
- the pretima and vehicle are always carried together, vehicle in front, on the heads of villagers and treated with great respect and reverence
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
I Pekak ngejang pecanangan di duur temboke
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.