What can you set as an example from Bung Karno in this millenial era? Post your comments here or propose a question.dismiss
- dip into with e.g. a chip into salsa en
- touch lightly with the finger tips en
- take a small piece of something en
- squeeze, press, remove, dig out (ear wax) en
- push with the ends of the fingers en
- dip something, e.g. finger, chip, knife, into something soft so as to get a small amount to lick, spread, eat, etc. en
- take a pinch of something like salt or pamor en
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Tuni ada anak tawah ane nyolek liman tiange.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Community Spaces
No examples collected yet.