- the object of the verb nagel is the object at which something is thrown, not the object that is thrown. Nagel (dagel), and nyabat (sabat) have the same meaning
- throw something by throwing it on the ground
- ex: "Tiang nimpug nyuh aji batu "=" I threw a stone at a coconut"
- throw at something
- the object thrown is expressed by using an auxiliary like baan or aji
- note that this does not mean throw something
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
I Kadek nimpug tendas cicinge aji batu ibi sanja
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
In Balinese: Sampun kenten, yaning upacarane sampun kakawitin, anake lanang nimpug ungkur anake istri nganggen endut.
In English: This mud is a mixture of rotten jackfruits, mud and cow (sometimes bufallow) dung.