- ex: "Tiang nimpug nyuh aji batu "=" I threw a stone at a coconut"
- throw something by throwing it on the ground
- throw at something
- note that this does not mean throw something
- the object thrown is expressed by using an auxiliary like baan or aji
- the object of the verb nagel is the object at which something is thrown, not the object that is thrown. Nagel (dagel), and nyabat (sabat) have the same meaning
tuni ring sekolah ada anak gede nimpug anak cenik
No translation exists for this example.