- mangrove (Rhizophoracaea)
- seedlings were cooked with rice years ago during times of famine, serving as a rice stretcher
- black mangrove, common medium size mangrove tree with stilt roots
- 20 e 30 cm.e long seedling that remains attached to plant
- large, shiny, elliptical leaves up to 15 cm. long
- large single flowers that have 10 e 14 prominent red petal lobes
- grows best in the inner mangrove zone
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Bali ngelah Hutan Lindur ring Jimbaran
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.