- relative of passion fruit
- hairy leaves 3 lobed about 10 cm. long, single and alternate
- crushed leaf has fetid odor
- roof beams, rafters, etc., but not including final covering
- tendrils emerge from leaf axils
- plant (Passifloraceae), fast-growing climbing, wild vine that produces small, spherical, orange, edible fruits about 1.5 cm. in diameter that contain a sweet translucent pulp embedded in which are many small black seeds
- flower about 4 cm. diameter with five white petals and five white sepals
- fruit covered with net of bracts until mature
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
ungkabé kap umah tiangé ajak carang punyan jepuné
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.