- hairy leaves 3 lobed about 10 cm. long, single and alternate
- relative of passion fruit
- crushed leaf has fetid odor
- tendrils emerge from leaf axils
- fruit covered with net of bracts until mature
- roof beams, rafters, etc., but not including final covering
- flower about 4 cm. diameter with five white petals and five white sepals
- plant (Passifloraceae), fast-growing climbing, wild vine that produces small, spherical, orange, edible fruits about 1.5 cm. in diameter that contain a sweet translucent pulp embedded in which are many small black seeds
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
ungkabé kap umah tiangé ajak carang punyan jepuné
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.