- strong longitudinal fibers
- it is sliced lengthwise to make string, tali guntung , somewhat similar to tiing tali, but not as strong (compare kupas made from banana stem, which is quite weak)
- comemonly used to tie temporarily sickle (arit) to bamboo pole (juan) to cut coconuts from tree
- cut rice/paddy without the stem included (Verb)
- thin peeling from the flat, top part of papah nyuh, the coconut leaf stem, taken from the outer end and peeled back toward the point of attachment
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Guntungé anggona negul slepané baan I Dadong
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.