- rice cake
- colored dry rice cake (jaja tuh) commonly used in offerings
- made by first steaming a thin dough of a mixture of sticky rice flour and regular rice flour (tepung ketan &
- tepung baas), plus red or orange food coloring
- after steaming, the dough is rolled into a thin slab, cut into rectangles, and scored with a scalloped wheel (pengerindaan jaja)
- sharpening wheel, grindstone
- the cake is then folded so that the cut sections form loops, and then fried
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Tukang bangunan titiange makta bahan bangunan nganggen gerinda
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.