- made by first steaming a thin dough of a mixture of sticky rice flour and regular rice flour (tepung ketan &
- tepung baas), plus red or orange food coloring
- after steaming, the dough is rolled into a thin slab, cut into rectangles, and scored with a scalloped wheel (pengerindaan jaja)
- sharpening wheel, grindstone
- the cake is then folded so that the cut sections form loops, and then fried
- rice cake
- colored dry rice cake (jaja tuh) commonly used in offerings
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Tukang bangunan titiange makta bahan bangunan nganggen gerinda
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.