Yayasan Konservasi Sawah Bali
- Name of Environmental Initiative
- Yayasan Konservasi Sawah Bali
- Sustainability Development Goals
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Reduced Inequality
- Climate Action
- Related place
- [[Place Gianyar|]]
- Related book
- [[Book Perfect Order: Recognizing Complexity in Bali|]]
- [[Book Aku Lihat Bali|]]
- [[Book Role of Reservoir Operation in Sustainable Water Supply to Subak Irrigation Schemes in Yeh Ho River Basin: Development of Subak Irrigation Schemes: ... in Bali (IHE Delft PhD Thesis Series)|]]
- Related children book
- Related lontar
- [[Lontar Medicinal Plants|]]
- Related folktale
- [[Folktale I Belog Pengangon Bebek|]]
- Related holiday or ceremony
- [[Holiday or Ceremony Tumpek Wariga|]]
Category of Environmental Innovation or Project
Organic Farming,Water Protection
What's the innovation or project?
Conserving Bali's rice paddies and cultivating new markets for farmers. The mission of Sawah Bali is to conserve and sustain a working landscape in Bali and to restructure agricultural production to secure greater economic equality and wellness for Bali's farmers.
Why does the innovation or project matter?
Please read the Pilot Project report at https://www.sawahbali.org
How do you or your team know that the innovation or project is working (or making a positive contribution)?
What has contributed to the innovation or project working?
What else would help the innovation or project be more successful?
Is the innovation or project self-sustaining? If not, what needs to be done for that to happen?
What Balinese value does this initiative invoke?
Tri Hita Karana, Subak
People/groups to contact
Chakra Widia- firstname.lastname@example.org Phyllis Kaplan- email@example.com