- Name of Environmental Initiative
- Sustainability Development Goals
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Related place
- [[Place Denpasar|]]
- Related book
- [[Book Role of Reservoir Operation in Sustainable Water Supply to Subak Irrigation Schemes in Yeh Ho River Basin: Development of Subak Irrigation Schemes: ... in Bali (IHE Delft PhD Thesis Series)|]]
- Related children book
- 3 - Luh Ayu Manik MasLuh Ayu Manik Pahlawan Lingkungan
- Related lontar
- Related folktale
- Related holiday or ceremony
- [[Holiday or Ceremony Tumpek Wariga|]]
Category of Environmental Innovation or Project
What's the innovation or project?
Planting movement trough share the free seeds package and others
Why does the innovation or project matter?
during the covid-19, many people lost their jobs and difficult to get the food materials. Trough the #TanamSaja Movement it is hope the people could to back plant the food plant
How do you or your team know that the innovation or project is working (or making a positive contribution)?
The plantation packages has distributed to the people and then the plant activities can doing independently
What has contributed to the innovation or project working?
Helps people to fulfill the food needs and educate how important the plant activities at home
What else would help the innovation or project be more successful?
Support by the people to share the information and educate the others
Is the innovation or project self-sustaining? If not, what needs to be done for that to happen?
Yes it can, because doing phase and support by many other
What Balinese value does this initiative invoke?
Tri Hita Karana
People/groups to contact
FB : Tanam SajaVirra (08978590507)