- mat: coconut leaf mat tied around trunk of tree to prevent people from climbing en
- so-called because of the fancied similareity in shape of the mat to a flying lizard, with a central papah spine, and the two sides that look like wings from below en
- the mat is usually called angas or angep en
- two papah are used to encircle the tree, the slepan from one of the pair being woeven with those of the other one en
- Sejenis serangga yang menyerupai cecak dan bisa terbang. id
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Nawang madan dangap-dangap?[example 1]
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Community Spaces
No examples collected yet.
- Ni Made Suryati