- rice so cooked is nasi cubluk and is not considered to be as good as nasi kuskus, and cannot be used to prepare rice to accomepany ebat en
- the modern electric rice steamer is a version of cubluk. en
- metal pot with a removable perforated disk that is used to steam rice for everyday use en
- usually made of alumienum. the disk is held up above the bottom by protrusions in the wall of the pot. water is placed in the pot below the disk , and the rice is placed on the disk. the verb is nyublukan en
- Alat untuk menanak/mengukus nasi yang bentuknya seperti panci id
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Nasine kukus aji cubluke[example 1]
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Community Spaces
No examples collected yet.
- ↑ sulibra