celagic) l gø
- it is usually sold packaged in plastic, with or without seeds
- fruit of the tamarind tree, a medium to tall tree that is common in the drier parts of Bali, the fruits of which are large pods that contain many large seeds embedded in a sour, sticky, dark brown pulp, celagi or lunak, that is widely used in cooking as a source of a sour flavor, asem, much as Westerners would use lemon juice
- pulp must be mixed with water and strained to remove seeds and fiber.
Bali dataran dialect
Maangsegan tiang di akah punyan celagine, matolihan tiang ka turus dapdape ento.[example 1]
No translation exists for this example.
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "What has many small leaves and fruit that is curved like an ‘arit’ (sickle)? [riddle] Tamarind." contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
Apa donne serining-serining buahne lengkong arit? (paribasa: cecimpedan)[example 2]
What has many small leaves and fruit that is curved like an ‘arit’ (sickle)? [riddle] Tamarind.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- Blanjong Oleh Ni Made Ari Dwijayanthi halaman 46
- F. Eiseman, Proverbs. 1987