- Dioscorea sp. (Dioscoreaceae) en
- many species en
- tubers of various sizes, most of which are edible, but some of which, e.g. gadung, sekapa, contain poison and are only edible if poison is removed by washing en
- long vines usually with heart shaped leaves fall off in dry season, but tuber remains dormant in the ground en
- some species have edible, tuber-like fruits, called gandolan, that grow on the vine en
- Terowongan untuk melintaskan air yang memotong jalan (Noun) id
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Community Spaces
No examples collected yet.