Nutugnu tu g/ .
- fulfill (nutug matelun = ceremony 3 days after burial
- tutug kakambuhan = 42 day ceremony for baby)., of purification at cemetery, held three days after burial, involving carrying a taji offering to the cemetery
- could be done on the day of the burial, in which case offering is at the head of the procession
- only the large family need attend
- to reach a destination, arrive at, go with someone
- usually a procession.
- to attain a goal
Ade nutug memene ka Peken Intaran
Ade follows her mother to Intaran's Market