- forest, trees, close together
- (nges) - tight; dense (about distance) (Mider) (Adjective)
- (ngés) - lost on the road (Buleleng dialect) (Dataran) (Verb)
- (ngés) - peel off (about coconut coir) (Mider) (Verb)
- close together without any space between fits well, no gaps. (compare nges with taleng = husk coconut)
- has many thoughts (devious, negative statement)
- close (usually plants only)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Ngés nyuhé, Yan!
No translation exists for this example.
Pagehanné nges pesan.
The fence is tight.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.