- udang are near the bottom, and if the weights are heavy, the jala is likely to be caught in the coral or rocks at the bottom and tear
- the lighter shells are easier to dislodge from the rocks than the heavier lead sinkers normally used
- weights for jala made of shells
- used only on jala pegudangan (jala used for udang)
- these shells are lighter than the usual lead weights
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Natahe sampun kriak satukan memen tiange mara nyampat.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.