- weights for jala made of shells
- used only on jala pegudangan (jala used for udang)
- these shells are lighter than the usual lead weights
- udang are near the bottom, and if the weights are heavy, the jala is likely to be caught in the coral or rocks at the bottom and tear
- the lighter shells are easier to dislodge from the rocks than the heavier lead sinkers normally used
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Natahe sampun kriak satukan memen tiange mara nyampat.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.