- wood apple, elephant apple
- small to medium deciduous tree that bears spherical fruit up to about 10 cm.in diameter
- fruit usually not sold but eaten locally if avilable
- Limonia acidissima (Rutaceae)
- wood apple
- these have hard shells and are filled with a pinkish aromatic pulp containeing numerous slimy seeds
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Aji ngrereh kosta sareng rabinne ka tengah alase.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.