- tree (Myrtaceae)
- white flowers withe dense masses of hairy stamens
- wild roseapple
- fruit is a spherical berry, purple to black
- shrub or tree up to about 15 m. in height
- fruit is used by little boys as bullets for toy guns as they are about the right size and somewhat flexible
- dark green, paired leaves on short petioles, up to 7 cm. wide and 20 cm. long
- long elliptical with pointed free end
- buds white, about 8 mm. in diameter and about 1.5 cm. long shaped like clove fruit, occurring in clusters of 3 at ends of twigs
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Dugase cerik tiang sesai ka sisin tukade ngalih buah klampuak ajak timpal-timpale.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.