- rice cake
- a small glob the these worm-like strands is scooped out, coated with coconut oil, and steamed
- steamed rice cake (jaja) that looks like a round blob of soft green spaghetti
- a dough is made with rice flour, salt, water, and green food coloring made from a plant called kayu sugih
- a special coconut shell die is used that has holed drilled in the bottom
- this is forced into the soft dough proeducing the strands of dough
- served with palm sugar syrup and grated coconut
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Kerecet yeh toyané ngaénang liman titiang tis
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.