- related to Nerium indicum, also called kenyeri, but can be distinguished by the shape and color of the flowers
- it is a tall shrub with bell shaped yellow flowers and serrated leaves
- oleander (Apocynaceae)
- yellow oleaneder
- yellow bells
- ornamental shrub that has large yellow funnel shaped flowers and narrow leaves
- Stenolobium stans (Bignoniaceae)
- this type of kenyeri is not related to the other two, being of a different family
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Sekar kenyéri sané ring natahé punika kapula olih kakiang tiangé daweg kantun truna.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.