- very tight, constricted, crowded, too small to have something enter it
- peeled off, scrape off small patch of skin
- tight fitting
- does not fit, full of people
- uncomfortably or unsuitably tight so object can be used, but fit is poor
Goloh tendas, kelet ikuh.[example 1]
His head fits too loosely, but his tail doesn’t fit. [proverb] Said of someone who promises to help a lot, but who really does work so that he himself can profit, i.e. one who does something because he needs something for himself, not because he wants to help others.
- F. Eiseman - PROVERBS, 1987