- blind (one eye) (Andap) (Adjective)
- report (Andap) (Verb)
- sign to express the sound /ng/ as a closing syllable or comma on the Balinese script (Mider) (Noun)
- one of the Balinese gamelan instruments, in the form of copper plates are stacked, with a wooden base that is shaped like a turtle (Mider) (Noun)
- checked (by) (Andap) (Verb)
- press with nails (Mider) (Verb)
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Blind eyes next door
Yen orahina magambel tiang tuah nyemak kecek.
When told to play gamelan instruments, I only take 'kecek'.
Manut pasang aksara Bali sane mangkin, nenten wenang ngangge cecek ring tengahing kruna, sajabaning kruna kalih kecap sane suaran ipun pateh.
According to the spelling rules of Balinese script now, it is not permissible to use a check (the letter 'ng') in the middle of a word, except for two syllables of the same voice.
Tiang mepalu sareng pilar knti penyingakan tiang kecek
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.