- the offerings are then thrown away
- offering the base of which is a square tray made from a coconut leaf (slepan) or other palm leaf that has been cut and decorated and skewered together
- on top there is white and red urab (), vegetables, white and yellow jaja, nasi sasah (small offering made of rice and saur) and miniature sticks of sate
- when used the tray is passed back to the front rows of those who come to pray
- these people ngayab the offering and then pass it back to the pemangkus in the front
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.