- these people ngayab the offering and then pass it back to the pemangkus in the front
- the offerings are then thrown away
- offering the base of which is a square tray made from a coconut leaf (slepan) or other palm leaf that has been cut and decorated and skewered together
- on top there is white and red urab (), vegetables, white and yellow jaja, nasi sasah (small offering made of rice and saur) and miniature sticks of sate
- when used the tray is passed back to the front rows of those who come to pray
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Ritatkala piodalan ring merajan anak sane muani patut ngaturang kawas.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.