- straight spines 1e2.5 cm long at base of leaves
- mature leaves bipinnate, leaf axis 2e6 cm long, green, pinnae in 3e7 pairs, leaflets 4e9 mm long, 1e2 mm wide in 8e20 pairs
- a small gland is usually found on the leaf stalk
- tree (Leguminosae)
- heads of 40e80 flowers, 1e3 per leaf axil, golden yellow, globular
- cassie flower, sponge tree, mimosa bush
- fruit maturing black and remaining on plant. The Flowers are very fragrant and are widely used as a source of essential oil for perfumes. It is planted as an ornamental, and it has many uses in local medicines
- spreading shrub mostly less than 3 m high (rarely a small tree to 7 m high). Bark smooth or fissured, grey-brown. Seed pod almost cylindrical, thick, straight to curved, 4e6 cm long, 0.9e1.2 cm wide, pithy inside between seeds, not opening at maturity. Seeds black, oblique to transverse in the pod.e Distinguished by young stems with raised corky areas (lenticels) through which gas is exchanged
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Punyan kalikostane bah santukan wenten angin baret.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.