- basket woven of bamboo strips, worn tied around the waist by a rope
- kakalu has a rectangular bottom, about 30 x 12 cm., and an oblong mouth, about 9 x 19 cm. and is said to be male
- used by mostly by farmers for holding seeds while planting crops
- weave is basically saud dua, like that of a keben, with small, alus strips of bamboo
- there are two types, each about 20 - 25 ch. high
- kronjo has a square bottom, about the same width as the height of the basket, with a large round mouth
- it is said to be female
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
I Meme ngajak Gede Ambyar ka tegale nanem bibit sambilanga nyangkil kakampol
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.