- nut is sometimes found washed up on beaches.
- large tree with large leaves that grows on or near sandy beaches
- dried, powdered fruit of the nut is sometimes used by fisherman to stun fish
- tree (Lecythidaceae)
- produces a large fruit with a fibrous, corky covering someething like a coconut, but with four flat sides and a point at the bottom
- big, white flowers with many hair-like stamens that blooms at night
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Pamuput bisnisné tuara majalan sawiréh investore suba ngambul baan kacangcang tuara maan kepastian.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.