- dried, powdered fruit of the nut is sometimes used by fisherman to stun fish
- nut is sometimes found washed up on beaches.
- tree (Lecythidaceae)
- large tree with large leaves that grows on or near sandy beaches
- big, white flowers with many hair-like stamens that blooms at night
- produces a large fruit with a fibrous, corky covering someething like a coconut, but with four flat sides and a point at the bottom
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.