- used as a living fence, for firewood, and as a source of cow feed. In spite of its abundance, gamal is not native to Bali, having been imported in the 1970s.
- Gamal tree (Leguminosae) (Noun)
- Mexican lilac, mother of cocoa
- medium tree with spike of violet flowers and medium seed pods
- extremely common along roads
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Ia negak di beten punyan gamalé.
No translation exists for this example.
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.