- the roof of the house (Noun)
- kind of fish; erang-erang fish (Noun)
- mat: thin long grass (ambengan) or coconut leaf mat (kalangsah) strip under roof
Bali dataran dialect
Bali aga dialect
Property "Word example text en" (as page type) with input value "1. Where to catch moans?</br>2. What is called the moan fish?" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
1. Dija ngejuk be erang-erang? 2. Ane kenken madan be erang-erang?[example 1]
1. Where to catch moans? 2. What is called the moan fish?
⚙ Usage examples pulled from the Virtual Library
No examples collected yet.
- Ni Made Suryati